Hammers

Lance Lafargue lancelafargue@bellsouth.net
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 21:23:48 -0600

> I wouldn't take the approach of "selling" someone on a hammer.
Thanks Dave.  I just mean that if I prefer hammer Z, it would be helpful to
be able to name brands that use Z.  Renner, for instance is the only company
I see that advertises MFG using their hammers.  I would also be interested
to know who uses what to better understand the hammer's part in creating the
tone that the piano is known for, etc.   Such as piano X is known for being
warm and lots of color and they use brand Q hammer, etc.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
Mandeville, LA
New Orleans Chapter, PTG
lancelafargue@bellsouth.net