Hmmmmm....($$$$$$$$)

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:02:22 -0600

Michelle-
    Don't overlook regional seminars.  The hotels are usually less
expensive, and travel is less.
    And find out if your school has a budget for staff education. This may
vary from year to year. Some states have grant programs which departments
can apply for.  Ask your faculty, especially the one who's friends with the
president!
    And $3 will buy you a heating pot at a thrift store! Use it for a glue
pot in between conventions and you can charge it to your shop budget....  :)
    Ed