Hmmmmm....($$$$$$$$)

stranges@Oswego.EDU stranges@Oswego.EDU
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:41:37 -0500

:(

ok- Maybe I spoke too soon.
I know I speak without thinking- that's one of my many talents.

I guess what I was really saying is... As lucky as I am to have a job I
love- I ain't rolling in dough...just yet.
 ***When you combing travel and hotel expenses in the mix- it's next to
impossible for me to go.***
And all the tantalizing goodies and gizmo's for sale there- that don't help
me none either...  :)
(but I get them anyways..)
For us single folk, just starting out- it's quite an expense. (But yes,
absolutely, possitively, most definately, well worth it.)

Loved those $3.00 coffee's in Chicago- had at least 3 of those a day.  :(

:B

Michelle
stranges@oswego.edu

--On Tuesday, October 29, 2002 9:59 AM -0500 "Allan L. Gilreath"