Hmmmmm....($$$$$$$$)

Allan L. Gilreath agilreath@mindspring.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:59:04 -0500

List,

I was unable to attend the Convention Planning Meeting due to a death in
the family so I can't speak to any proposed increases that were
discussed.  However, in analyzing the convention registration rates over
several years and comparing them to those charged by other organizations
this is still an absolutely incredible deal.  We depend heavily on the
instructors, the examiners, the officers, the convention planners and
many, many others to volunteer their time to make the program succeed as
it does.  If we want to see a decrease in the registration rate then
we'll have to omit some part of the program.  If we want to see a
substantial increase in any particular area, we'll have to raise the
rates comparable to those of other professional programs.

Trust me, it's a delicate balancing act that, I'm sure, no one finds
completely satisfactory.  However, this well still be the case should we
slide costs/programs up or down the scale.

Ultimately each individual must make the choice as to whether or not the
money is a good investment.  What I observe from working intimately with
this program is that the successful ones are the ones who make the
investment in themselves and their education.

I certainly hope to see all of you in Dallas!

Allan
Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
Assistant Institute Director - TEAM2003
Dallas, TX - July 2-6, 2003
Institute Director - Gary Neie, RPT
Assistant Directors - Claude Harding, RPT - Joel Jones, RPT - Allan
Gilreath, RPT