Hmmmmm....($$$$$$$$)

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:07:51 -0400

There's usually some sort of mention of this in the Journal at least once
every year, and may be more often than that.  Might be stuck somewhere
amongst those convention tidbits towards the back, or in a President's
message, or something similar, but I've seen it.  Also, our RVP mentions it
every time he comes to town.

Jeff

> I didn't know that. To get more Associates to upgrade, this needs to be
>promoted more. Is it possible to put a card of some sort in all the
>Journals going to the Associate's every month?
>
> Wim

Jeff Tanner
Piano Technician
School of Music