Hmmmmm....($$$$$$$$)

Wolfley, Eric (WOLFLEEL) WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:01:15 -0500

I don't know if it is still the case, but in the past you got free
registration to the national the year that you upgraded to RPT. Kind of an
incentive...Does anyone know if this policy is still in effect?

Eric Wolfley
Head Piano Technician
Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati