Dallas 2003

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:10:47 EDT

In a message dated 10/18/02 4:38:26 PM Central Daylight Time, fssturm@unm.edu
writes:

> And
> second, PTG home office was planning a mailing to higher education music
> administrators across the country (a list of about 1900) as part of a
> long term project to raise the profile of PTG.

Fred

In this mailing, would it be appropriate to send along a couple of
testimonial letters from department chairs, or even deans, citing the
importance of full time techs, and even more important, that those techs be
members of the PTG. My chair commented the other day how he loves playing his
B, now that I have gotten the piano in shape. I could probably ask him to
write such a letter as I have had other faculty and students give me very
positive feed back on the condition of the pianos. I think a testimonial
would go a long way towards promoting our cause.

Wim