bobble heads rule(r)

Wed, 16 Oct 2002 20:10:34 +0200

Well, it looks to me like we are looking at around a 4 mm
variance in hammer length. I'd say this would be a potential
source of problems. But I am not sure about the bobbling
problem. Do you find any correlation between bobbling
hammers and any particular length ?... just a thought.

Cheers Wim

RicB

--
Richard Brekne