uprights

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:03:54 -0600

Hi Wim,

I don't agree at all with that statement. Prices for pianos are so
negotiable. Some of the Korean product are now, imho, as good as the
Japanese--but at a much better price.

At 01:20 PM 10/11/02 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 10/11/02 10:57:34 AM Central Daylight Time,
>s.kabat@csuohio.edu writes:
>
> Hello list-
>        s.kabat@csuohio.edu
>

> I think when it comes to any piano, the old adage is going to come into
>play. You get what you pay for. Any of the above mentioned pianos are going
>to serve your needs. It will be an individual taste as to tone and touch.
>If there are going to be used in practice rooms, I don't think it's going
>to make a lot of difference. If they're going to be used in studios, then
>consider individual taste. But that can change in a couple of years.
>
> One piano you didn't mention is the Petrof. Give it a try. The quality is
>similar to the others, even the Schimmel, but not as expensive.
>
> Just my thoughts
>

> Wim

Regards,
Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T., R.P.T. Tuner for the Center of
the Arts

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca

http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.