uprights

Steve Kabat s.kabat@csuohio.edu
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:52:12 -0400

Hello list-
    Our school might have money to  buy some pianos this fall, amazingly enough, and I'm wondering what other techs know about some of the various institutional-type uprights that are out there. We have the usual 30 year old Baldwin 743s and  Yamaha U1Es from the very early 1990s, and two Boston 118Ss.  Any thoughts on Schimmels or the more recent Yamahas? Am I missing any? Let me know what you think. Thanks much. Steve Kabat  s.kabat@csuohio.edu