EBVT offsets (compilation)

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Sat, 05 Oct 2002 23:33:51 +0000

Why, thank you ED!  I didn't get a whole lot of specific feedback from that
demonstration,(other than "that's nice") mostly 'cause I was running around
so much. (hobbling, if my memory is correct)  My thinking on the "little"
temperaments is that they can help those pianos sound "less bad".  That,
more than the key color issue is what I like to bring to everyday tunings.

Ron Koval

Ron-
Not really! But your temperament on that Hamilton in Chicago really seemed
to reduce the dissonance in a piano that usually hurts to listen to.
Ed Sutton (the other Ed)