CAUT Pages are relocated/Newsletter on-line

Scott Thile scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 20:08:58 -0500

Hello CAUTs and CAUT Committee Folks,
cc:Kent Swafford

The CAUT web site has relocated to the new PTG web server. The new URL is:

http://ptg.org/caut.php/

Please check it out for me and update your links while you're at it. Let me
know if you find any problems or broken links (I'm sure I've missed
something).

I have put a link on the previous site location to steer folks in the
direction of the new site if they should wonder onto the old one from
something else.

I have also published the October 2002 Newsletter thanks to Vince's fine
work as editor. You can get there from the Newsletter link off of the main
page, or go directly to it by clicking here:

http://ptg.org/caut.php/Newsletter/10_2002/Newsletter_10_2003.htm

So far I'm very impressed with the new web server and the webmaster
interface. The Electronic Communications Committee has done an excellent job
with this project. I know Kent Swafford and Andy Rudoff are very actively
involved, and I imagine the rest of the committee was as well. Great job
folks!!

Have a good weekend all,
Scott Thile
-------------