Steinway Fallboard Hinge Noise

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 21:12:00 +0100

Hello,

Noises coming form the hinge axes with time = change the axe (easier
with little hinges as on verticals)

Noise from the key lock = Teflon powder.

If you know a shop where to buy tools and accessories for shoe
repairers, you can buy them boxed full of hardwood pegs (wood tacks)
of different sizes, very useful for the hinge screws and such.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG

= bend the pins.
Coming from the axes of any