Newton Hunt

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 08:53:33 -0800

I am still trying to get over the shock.  I took a day off from reading
my email and woke up to this sad news this morning.

Newton was President of the NYC chapter at the time I attended my first
Guild meeting in 1979.  I was impressed then, and have continued to
learn and grow through his sharing of knowledge.  When I first began to
work on the Journal, I had to force myself not to print everything
Newton wrote on the List, or we would have to rename the Journal,
Newton's Theories.

I'm grateful for the times we were able to visit at the different
Conventions through the years.
I'll miss you Newton.

Jeannie Grassi
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net