Newton Hunt

Don McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 12:58:44 +0100

List,

I recently watched Tuning With The Enemy for the first time. There was
Newton complaining about the sax player outside the window. It brought a
smile to my face as I remember the conversation on this list, started by
Newton, on how most sax players do not know how to play. :-)

Newton contributed so much to the advancement of our profession. I will
miss having a conversation with him at conferences and his posts to this
list. This is a sad day for us. I pray his soul is at peace.

Regards,
Don McKechnie