Old Journal Articles

Robert Hohf rhohf@idcnet.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:06:52 -0600

A Computerized Index of Journal articles was compiled several years ago that
was available on a floppy disk.  I have a copy but have never used it
because it requires MS Access, which I don't have.  I don't know what years
it covers or whether it's still available.  The label it says, "Find any
article ever written in the Journal!"

Bob Hohf, RPT
Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
voice:  262-495-8058