Old Journal Articles

Fred S. Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:57:14 -0700

Jeff,
    You aren't dreaming. There have been at least three or four such efforts
over the years. Danny Boone did one (including organization by subject) that
was published, I think covering some ten year period like 1980-89 (I have a
copy at home, but not by me here). I think there was a previous one, and at
least one subsequent. For a while there was an index (again with some attempt
at subject organization) at the end of one Journal per year, covering the past
year. However, I don't think there was ever one index covering all years, and
the arrangement by subject changed from index to index. It's been an ongoing
process, without a whole lot of continuity.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico