old journal articles

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:15:56 +0000

I don't think there is anything on the website for doing that.... yet?

I looked in the Emerson database included with the CD and came up with:

Historical Pitch Standards  July 1986
History of Musical Pitch in tuning the Piano Forte  April 1989

Ring any bells?  There wasn't anything under pitch wars.

Ron Koval

Mike wrote:

Hello,
     Does the ptg website or anywhere have a search method for old PTJ
articles by title subject or author.   I'm looking for one which I think was
called "The pitch wars"  from years ago.
-Mike