humidifier brand and model?

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:15:23 +0100

If it dont hold 100 liters or more... it only good for that
occasional dry throat you get once in a while with a cold.

Actually, if you want to know the truth... the most
effective humidifier I have seen for the home is a 250 or so
liter aquarium with no glass top and water kept at around 26
C degrees. People dont seem to have a problem remembering to
keep enough water in the tank... I think it has something to
do with fish needing water to swim in .... but I am not
sure. In any case.. tho it doesnt keep the humidity up as
much as we might like... it helps quite a bit and is very
stable. Course it doenst help much when you need to dry out
the air.. but thats something else as it were.

:)

RicB

--
Richard Brekne