humidifier brand and model?

Jean-Marc Beauchamp beautrem@globetrotter.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:42:46 -0500

C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.

Hello you all,

I am the head pianotech at the Faculty of Music of the University of =
Montr=E9al (french speaking University). They will soon begin to build =
me a new shop which will have 700 square feet. I want to find a good =
humidifier for that room, a floor model. There is no humidifier system =
in that old building. I would like to find one around $ 1000,00. Anyone =
could suggest me something in that range.

Also I would like to exchange info about the Stanwood metrology. I use =
this metrology since 1995 to rebuild grand piano action. I cumulated =
over the years datas. I would like to share, exchange and discuss with =
other fellows who use that system.

I hope my english is OK.

Thanking you in advance,

Jean-Marc Beauchamp RPT