hide glue

stranges@Oswego.EDU stranges@Oswego.EDU
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 11:38:52 -0400

Hiya!!

Anyone buy hide glue from pianotek lately??

I did about 6 weeks ago- and while I believe it's ok and doing the job,
darned if it doesn't look milky, and really cloudy- NOT the clean glue I'm
used to seeing and working with.

I did call them and ask, and they were super cool about letting me make an
exchange if it was bad. The guy also said he had never heard of this
problem.

I DID try spring water and used a super clean baby food jar to prepare.

Getting ready to do a set of keybushings today.
It still looks grody to the max.

:( Mostly cloudy in Oswego

stranges@oswego.edu