Hateful little F DAMPER (Isaac)

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 20:31:41 -0800

At 11:07 PM 11/6/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>I am very interested in your explanations about springs, is there an
>Internet version of these articles ? are they in the actual CD Rom
>reprints ?

I have all the old Journals. If you have trouble getting the article,
let me know, and give me your mailing address. I can send a photocopy.

This is the hateful LITTLE F damper. Perhaps it weighs less than
the others. It might be that adding a small amount of weight to
the head would just bring it up to the normal weight of the others.

Susan