Fwd: Harpsichord Wire

stranges@Oswego.EDU stranges@Oswego.EDU
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 11:42:58 -0500

:)

Wish I could help you..

Contact Hubbard Harpsichords in Massachusetts, about getting some wire, and
pick up a copy of the Harpsichord Owners Guide, by Edward Kottick. Also
Frank Hubbard wrote one too. ( That one can be ordered through Schaff, as I
recall..)
Nice refrences for you- and the Kottick book has pictures!!

:)

Michelle
stranges@oswego.edu

--On Friday, November 1, 2002 5:49 AM -0600 Conrad Hoffsommer