workload formula intro

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri May 24 17:09 MDT 2002

In a message dated 5/24/02 4:02:06 PM Central Daylight Time, fssturm@unm.edu
writes:

> Under
> "Rebuilding Parameters" you are not looking at the current condition and
> needs for the piano. You are assessing what level of
> rebuilding/reconditioning you are going to give that piano over its

OK, let me see if I have this right. From what you are saying, potentially,
every grand in my inventory would have to have a .4 or at least a .8 and
verticals should have 1.0, because over their life time, every piano will
eventually have to be rebuilt, or have major reconditioning done to it.
(which would mean there would will not be a need for the category of 1.3,
minor reconditioning).

Are you recommending that we add a 1.6 or 2.0 to the loaner pianos, which
would never need anything?

Wim