Statement? Northwestern Univ.

Ken Eschete k-eschete@northwestern.edu
Wed May 29 08:53 MDT 2002

I work a "flex schedule", which allows me to take time off during the
week if I work after-hours or weekends.  Officially, there is no
extra pay for working these hours; however, according to my time
sheet,it may take me twice as long to do a tuning on Sunday. I'm just
slow, I guess.

No, I didn't use any CAUT information.  So far, I don't feel that any
of CAUT data is useful because I believe administrators will regard
it as self-serving.
My compensation department talked to other compensation departments
to confirm what is being paid to technicians.  They will not ever
regard the technicians themselves as a reliable source for this sort
of information.

Ken

--
Kenneth Eschete
Director of Keyboard Maintenance               Phone: 847/467-6970

  EMAIL: k-eschete@northwestern.edu