The latest Workload Formula

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri May 24 07:24 MDT 2002

Wim and list,
	Actually, I have tried, twice, to send a final, compiled workload
formula. First did so Tuesday am just before sending my post titled
Oops!, which was intended as an addendum. Then again Tuesday pm in
response to Wim. Appears both times in my sent mail folder, but
apparently hasn't made it to the list. I don't know what the problem may
be, but will try sending it in two parts in case length is an issue.
Fred