loan/purchase programs

Otto Keyes okeyes@uidaho.edu
Fri May 17 14:23 MDT 2002

As of last summer I took over the job of piano tech at U of Idaho & have =
been working to get some sort of replacement program in place here so I =
don't have to clean the kennels all the time.  Since it looks like we =
will finally be able to shake loose some funds to get the process =
started, I would like to solicit a response from some of you CAUT people =
as to what your experiences has been with the various mfgs. & their =
programs -- both + & -.  Compare & contrast would be great.  The loan =
program will be a stop-gap measure to help us begin the replacement =
process.=20

I'm sure you have discussed this ad nauseum on this forum, so if you =
wish to point me to the proper place in the archives rather than =
reiterate what you've already said, that's okay by me.  I appreciate the =
comments of those on the committee who have already responded.

Thanks,=20

Otto Keyes, rpt