New URL (and PTG page link?)

Scott Thile scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Fri May 10 16:51 MDT 2002

  From: owner-caut@ptg.org [mailto:owner-caut@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Bdshull@aol.com
  Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 2:50 PM
  To: caut@ptg.org
  Cc: ron@berrypiano.com; webmaster@ptg.org; dm.porritt@verizon.net;
JBairdRPT@cs.com; andy@bridget.rudoff.com
  Subject: Re: New URL (and PTG page link?)

  Scott:

  A few weeks ago I emailed Ron Berry a couple times about how to get a CAUT
page link up on the PTG page.  Haven't heard back from him, not even sure he
got the email.  And he has to be incredibly busy, like the rest of us.  I
can't imagine why we still don't have a presence there.  I am sure you have
worked on this too.  What does it take to accomplish this?    Your work on
the CAUT page is fantastic, and the link would not only be a necessary
service which  we would expected of the PTG page, but the connection can't
help but increase its prestige.

  I am copying this to some folks on the electronic communications
committee, some of whom participate in this list and are even CAUTs
themselves.   Guys, it would be terrific if we could get the link up and
running by the convention.  Is this a protocol/policy issue, a technical
problem, or just a matter of the PTG Page webmaster getting the time to do
it?

  Bill Shull, Co-Chair, CAUT Committee
  La Sierra University
  bdshull@aol.com

  In a message dated 5/9/02 10:34:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,