New URL for the CAUT Web Pages

Scott Thile scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Thu May 9 11:36 MDT 2002

Hello Fellow CAUTs,

The CAUT Web Pages have moved. The new URL is:

http://campus.murraystate.edu/org/caut.php/

Please click the above URL to go to the new location, and please remember to
update your links and bookmarks. The old site has a link up to this new
site, but that will only be available till the end of May.

The server here at Murray State that I have used in the past for our CAUT
web pages will be shut down at the end of May, but I have been provided this
new space on a larger, faster, and more up-to-date MSU server.

Please let me know if you experience any problems with the new URL, the
server, or any of the pages. Many internal links had to be changed and it's
possible I missed a few. The design and content have not changed.

Thanks,
Scott
---------------
CAUT Webmaster