Zuckerman Flemish single

Mon Jun 17 20:07 MDT 2002

At 17:43 06/17/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>A donor has just given the University a Zuckerman Flemish single
>harpsichord.  It needs a bit of regulation & voicing, but otherwise seems
>fairly decent.  It's rather plain, but the finish is in good shape.  The
>donor is looking for some kind of receipt on it.  Any ideas as to what
>it's worth?  (Harpsichord haters need not respond unless your cynicism
>cannot be restrained....but make it good.)
>
>Thanks,
>
>Otto

Otto,

The Harpsichord Clearing House http://www.harpsichord.com lists Z-Flemish
singles for $2500 & up depending on condition, features, finish, etc.

Check it out and you might find a description which is close to yours.

good luck.

Conrad Hoffsommer -  Decorah, IA
My philosophy on golf - If you can't learn to do something well, learn to
enjoy doing it poorly.