Electric Celeste

Ken Eschete k-eschete@northwestern.edu
Fri Jun 14 14:37 MDT 2002

Wlm,
I don't think there is any electronic alternative that you can really
call a "celeste".  Are we going to substitute "electronic"
harpsichords, too.  University students deserve a chance to
experience the "true orchestral experience", and playing a
broken-down, ugly celeste is pretty standard......

  I agree with Ted.  We have a Schiedmayer at Northwestern, and it is
pretty durable.

Ken Eschete
Northwestern Univ.

--
Kenneth Eschete
Director of Keyboard Maintenance               Phone: 847/467-6970

  EMAIL: k-eschete@northwestern.edu