Piano truck choice?

Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Tue Jul 30 20:19 MDT 2002

Hi there, Petite wetlander,
    Get the clunky one, cause it's the best product for the price, and then
wrap the spiders with canvas duck, like is used on the covers. Or... custom
colors, whatever.
Take a jack, a box, and a short chunk of two-by-four. Don't do like the
Yamaha (w/PianoDisc) in the lobby of the Hyatt in Chicago. You know...
leave the castors on.... whew!

Guy Nichols, RPT
Kept on Truckin'