Choosing Parts

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Tue Jul 23 10:23 MDT 2002

Thanks Dave,

This is just about what I figured but I just wanted to be sure. BTW,
I'm planning on trying a set of Ronsen's on this particular piano on
Dale Erwin's recommendation. He said he'd had excellent luck with
them on the older M's like this one.

If it doesn't work out, I'll buy them back and put them on some piano
here in the school and get a different set, probably the Renner from
Lloyd.

Regards,
Avery