Piano truck choice?

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Mon Jul 22 10:13 MDT 2002

In a message dated 7/22/02 10:55:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
sckline@attbi.com writes:

> Hi
>
> The Newport Arts Center has a Kawai grand in their front foyer, roughly
> 5'6". The director has asked me to figure out what sort of truck they
> should buy for it. He says he doesn't want anything "clunky looking" but
> they need something to make the piano easier to wheel around on the (firm,
> thin) carpet.
>
> Any suggestions? It's not something I've done before.
>
> Susan

If they want something other than the trucks sold by the big supply houses,
Schroeder sell a very nice "decorator" carriage. It's not as ugly and
commercial looking. But the Arts Center has to realize it is still something
that is visible under the piano.

The Schroeders own Decals Unlimited. They might have an 800 number, but
here's their other: 651-429-4465.

Wim