Genuine Steinway Action Rails Split

baoli liu baoli_liu@yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 20:38 MDT 2002

Hello ED,

Nice to meet you again in Chicago two weeks ago!
In Chicago,I forgot to tell you that I still benefit
from your instruction about harpsichord work you gave
me in Interlochen.

I never replaced a rail by myself.a technician named
John(?) gave a good lecture about replacing action
rail in Chicago.he prefer boring the rail by himself
because the action (and the rail) differ from each
other.
Steinway has been designing and making pianos for one
and half century.even the same model might differ from
each other.

Hope it worth your consideration.

Yours
Baoli