reports to share

Donald McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Thu Jul 11 16:59 MDT 2002

Blaine and list,

The information you are seeking is something that could be included in a
companion document to the Guidelines. The CAUT Committee has discussed
this idea and will probably get to work on such a document after the
Guidelines are complete. Sorry, one thing at a time. Blaine, I realize
that you need this information now so I hope some from this list can
respond to your immediate needs.

Don