Referees - TreasureHuntGames.com

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Wed Jul 10 15:27 MDT 2002

huh!
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan" <Dan@TreasureHuntGames.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 12:56 PM
Subject: Referees - TreasureHuntGames.com

This e-mail is being sent out to all Treasure Hunt Games referees so please
forgive me if it seems impersonal. The number of referees we have around the
U.S. is increasing as fast as the number of players. This game is growing
like wildfire, and the prizes are growing just as fast. I want to thank you
all for doing such a great job and making this game so much fun.

Roll Tickets
New Roll Tickets were mailed out to all referees last week. Please contact
me if you have not received yours. Anyone can request a free ticket from the
website.
Roll tickets do not have to be mailed in. Anyone who receives a roll ticket
can go to the website and use email to activate their tickets.

Treasure Boxes
Several referees have begun to place roll tickets in treasure boxes. Please
advise your players to only take 5 tickets when they find a treasure box.
This will leave tickets in the treasure boxes for all new players.

Buried Treasure Boxes
Please make these easy for your players to find. Remember , The treasures
grow as players recommend the game to new players. We want players to find
these boxes. If you bury a treasure, please give your players exact GPS
coordinates and exact directions.

Ammo Boxes
Please use watertight metal ammo boxes for treasures whenever possible.
Contact me if you need 30 caliber size and I will ship them out to you.

New Treasures Hidden
Here is a list of larger treasures hidden. Please contact me for coordinates
if one of these treasures is in your area or if one of your players will be
traveling near a new treasure. Remember, The more players you have in your
area, the more money you will have in the treasure boxes in your area.
Kaw City, OK - $1000 cash
Branson, MO - $1000 cash
St. Louis, MO - $750 cash
Osage Hills OK - $1000 cash

Again, I want to thank you all for doing such a great job. Our players are
having a great time. Keep up the good work.

Dan@TreasureHuntGames.com
www.TreasureHuntGames.com