reports to share

Blaine Vesely bvesely@kent.edu
Fri Jul 5 13:54 MDT 2002

List,
I would like to thank everyone who organized the CAUT symposium last
week.  It was a very successful event and I am glad that I attended.  Like
Wim, I am relatively new to the university setting, and it gave me an
opportunity to hear perspectives from several different sides.

I am wondering about the possibility of sharing documents with me that have
worked (even those that didn't get a desired outcome but were great anyway)
for you in the past--inventory/recommendation reports, "pleadings" for new
pianos, even signs in classrooms, hallways, and practice rooms. I talked to
several of you at the convention who agreed to this, but time was limited
and there was so much to see and do.  This would definitely help me to form
and maintain a productive and working relationship appropriate to this
position. I am currently writing such a report and can share what I am
doing with you when it becomes better organized via a Word
attachment.  Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Blaine Vesely
Kent State University