Guidelines Questions

Donald McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Wed Jul 3 17:32 MDT 2002

Jeff,

Your numbers sound about right according to the latest formula but try
it when you have the chance. I would like to see three technicians here
too but that will never be a reality. However, I believe the 2.5 number
I get from the formula will turn the inventory condition declining curve
back up. It will still mean a good bit of work to be done. (No time to
stop and smell the roses :) The numbers are realistic and that is the
point we need to stick with in any justification.

Don