Key bushing question

Michelle L Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Wed Jul 3 13:59 MDT 2002

It's Michelle here... as I posted before... anyone see this on upright
spoons??  I don't know of many who replace damper spoon pads that much....
I saw the same thing on a Baldwin Hamilton and just recently, a Steinway
upright..

( Please keep the previously mentioned upright jokes to a minimum.)

:) michelle --On Wed, Jul 3, 2002 2:45 PM -0500 "Thomas D. Seay, III"