Key bushing question

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed Jul 3 10:04 MDT 2002

In a message dated 7/3/02 10:13:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
t.seay@mail.utexas.edu writes:

> I have one piano, a Steinway model L, on which I have to rebush keys every
> spring because of this problem. It gets a tremendous amount of hard playing
> every day, but so do all of the other pianos here, most of which don't have
> this problem.
>

> Any ideas about what might be going on?
>

> Many thanks.
>

> Tom Seay

Tom

Find out if this piano is being used by one person, or a couple of people,
who do a lot of glissando work. I don't know how to solve the problem, other
than asking this person to stop doing. But it will at least give you the
answer to why it is happening.

Just my thought

Wim