you can pay me now....

vem@email.byu.edu vem@email.byu.edu
Tue Jul 2 16:16 MDT 2002

Probably my use of the word "reinforcement" has with it the wrong connotation.
Advocate is more to the point and better carries the idea.  Someone with more
clout needs to be our advocate.  Older, better known, more experienced faculty
could carry the kind of power we need.  There is power in numbers, and who it
is that is with you that can make the difference.  I'd rather have that than be
armed with these long-range type of numbers showing possible monetary benefits.
vince