workload spreadsheets

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Tue Jul 2 14:47 MDT 2002

An apology.
	I have been working mostly with the stand alone Filemaker spreadsheet
developed by Don McKechnie. It accepted numbers I simply typed into each
cell, so I could easily alter my spreadsheet to reflect changes in any
factor (or enter "in betweens").
	The Excel spreadsheet does not allow for this. It only allows for use
of the individual pull down menus, or entry of the factor by letter name
(eg, E for excellent, G for good).
	So unless you are computer literate enough to override or change the
background factors (I believe the password is caut), either use Don's
stand alone or wait until David Porritt gets a revised Excel template up
and running.
Regards,
Fred