Guidelines Question

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Tue Jul 2 12:45 MDT 2002

Avery,
	Yes, this makes it much clearer. Looks like you have a tight humidity
control system, which is a big factor (though I hope you are actually
measuring humidity range to see if it works as advertised). The area I
wonder about is "Standards." Looks like you have a lot that are not
given much attention. Perhaps you are describing what you actually do,
rather than what ought to be done. The revised formula has a much finer
range of levels of service, which should help, but we should also be
clear in filling in the numbers that we are trying to produce a
recommendation, not a description of what we're doing.
	If you leave out the "Standards" factor, the formula gives you around
77 as the recommended workload - pretty reasonable given actual good
humidity control. Plugging in the revised formula will probably put the
recommendation will probably produce a result close to 70.
Regards,
Fred