bridge-drilling favorites?

Mark Cramer cramer@BrandonU.CA
Tue Jan 29 12:46 MST 2002

Hello All,

we woke up to -33 degrees Celcius this AM. It's crisp out there, and the
vehicles are quite stiff to steer and get rolling. However, I'm looking out
my office window, the sun is shining, the sky is bright and clear, and thank
God piano service is an "insider" job!  :>)

What are your favorites for drilling bridge cap?

Drills:	portable / cordless
	Dremel / Foredom
	air die-grinder
	other:

Drill bits:	supply house
		other:

Do you air cool your bits?

Do you use a special jig, platform or device to assist drilling?

Thanks for you information, it's time to re-tool here and I always
appreciate your creative ideas!

BTW, Graydon (our son; 16) leaves on an eco-adventure Wednesday, where they
will ski into a remote lake, and build a quinzee (loose-packed snow,
hollowed-out for shelter) in which they will stay for the duration. I was
invited to chaperone, but gosh-diddly-darn, can't think why I didn't take
them up on it!?
 :>)

best regards,
Mark Cramer,