Mini belt sander

Lonnie Young Lonnie.Young@usm.edu
Tue Jan 29 12:14 MST 2002

I Hope that they will continue to have belts for them.

Lonnie Young
USM
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-caut@ptg.org [mailto:owner-caut@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Wimblees@aol.com
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 8:45 AM
To: caut@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Mini belt sander

In a message dated 1/24/02 4:19:20 PM Central Standard Time,
kswafford@earthlink.net writes:

Pianotek is listing the mini belt sander for the Foredom tool as
discontinued. I found the tool very useful, though quick to wear out. I was
wondering if anyone knew of an alternate source for this tool.

Knowing that one person's useful tool can be another person's white
elephant, I am also wondering if anyone has one lying around they might want
to sell.

Kent Swafford

I bought mine from Ruth McCall. I don't know if she is still selling though.

Wim