a little knowledge...

Sat Jan 26 04:56 MST 2002

I see  the point you are making very clearly Dave. Its worse when Daddy is some
really excellent pianist with lots of decorations for bravery and different
campaigns and all that... and even has spent a few hours in a factory.

Worst fellow I ever ran into was such a man. Professor at a university,
extremely talented. We had several head banger arguments and did not get on well
at all. I asked him once why it is he thinks it takes 20 years to make a pianist
and 15 minutes to make a piano tuner.

This guy knew just enough about what makes a piano tick to get himself in deep
trouble without knowing it, yet not enough to get himself out.  Coupled with an
ego the size of one of Saturns moons, he spelt the worst kind of problem for a
pianotech.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne