Steinway legs & castors

Tim Coates tim.coates@wapin.com
Tue Jan 22 07:34 MST 2002

Hi Dave,

Jansen carries them.  Item #409, somewhere around page 21.  Kind of
spendy, but worth it.  Don't store the piano on the transporter or the
keybed will warp slightly.  Comes back into regulation after sitting on
the legs for awhile.  Don't ask me how I know.

Hope my date and time is correct on my computer now.  Appears it reset
itself last night.

Tim Coates