CTE-Master Tuning

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu Jan 10 11:48 MST 2002

Hi Ric,

You've got to be kidding! :-) Of course I don't expect a temperament
to be good for two years! In Houston or anywhere else, for that matter.

Since this is our exam piano, when I tune it, I just usually use the
Master tuning that is stored in my SAT.

>Am I missing something?  You expect a temperament to be good on a piano for
>two years, ---in Houston?  Or are you saying that you have tuned the same
>piano to the same machine file and now two years later you are hearing a
>difference?

It's been in/on both! :-) Yes, this is the first time I've noticed a
problem with the stored Master tuning.

>The master has been on the machine for two years, not on the
>piano?
>---ric  (when clueless experiences mild seperation anxiety)

Sorry for any anxiety I may have caused, Ric. I guess I just didn't make
myself clear enough.

Avery