university workshop

Steve Kabat s.kabat@csuohio.edu
Wed Jan 9 06:54 MST 2002

Loren - You've been getting great advice. I would print out all these emails and save 'em to give to your administrator-in-charge - they are impressed w/ documentation. also get the College Guidelines from PTG and have that available for them to see.      Another idea is to get them to come to your shop and SEE what you do and what shape pianos are in.  A picture is worth etc....  I'm continually amazed that when I show people my shop and/or tell them how many pianos I have to deal with and the reality of keeping things going, that the light goes on inside their head and they begin to realize the enormity of what we cauts have to deal with. They are then a litlle more favorably disposed to our plight.  I have two laws: 1. you can never have enough clamps 2. You can never have enough shop space.  Ask for the moon-you might get it!
Steve Kabat  s.kabat@csuohio.edu